Environmental Management Policy
We recognize that environmental issues are one of our most important management issues. All of our all employees will initiate activities to protect the environment at all of our workplaces, and we will always supply products and services that will satisfy our customers. We will realize healthy, enriched lives for our employees as we contribute to society.
- We will always provide products and services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers and strive to continuously improve and protect the environment with environmental consideration.
- We will comply with laws and regulations including environmental laws and other requirements with which we are in agreement and will make maximum efforts to ensure that all of our customers and business partners are able to use our services in a safe, secure manner.
- We will identify the activities mentioned below as activities to be initiated by all of our employees, establish targets, promote forward activities, and also review validity each year.
- We will promote energy saving and resource saving and make efforts to protect the environment.
- We will strive to eliminate unreasonableness, waste, and irregularities in the workplace and make efforts to reduce costs and shorten delivery times.
- We will respond to our customers through product quality, costs, and delivery times and tie that into increased numbers of transactions and the cultivation of new customers.
- We will make every effort to ensure that this policy is fully understood by our employees and that every one of them is able to take action to achieve these objectives. We will also disclose information on this policy when requested by external parties.
Day of enactment : 2014 May 29th
The date of revision : 2017 Jun 1th
Takaoka Seisakusho Co., Ltd.
CEO Kazuhiro Nab